I started training again this week and have been out for the last two mornings. Both times following the same route. Stats here.
My knee is not feeling too bad. I'm keeping it strapped during the day and icing it after each ride. So far it's holding out fine but still doesn't feel back to normal. I'm planning to slowly add pace and effort so as not to risk an injury. I'm disappointed that it's playing up though. Only another four weeks to go so I'm not going to be in great shape for the event.
I can't finish without mentioning the parrots ! I know I've commented before on them being in Richmond Park but now the sun's out there are more than I believed possible. Yesterday there must have been about 20 of them on the road in front of me. They moved at the last minute so I was riding through them as they took off. I've seen loads more too. Amazing, who would have thought it in the UK ?!!
I'm going to try to get up in the morning for the same loop again then go out with my son on Friday. He's only just learnt to ride his bike and loves it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment