Saturday, April 30, 2011

A few days out of the saddle but not resting !

I've been busy over the last few days at home.

I've moved a fresh air blower from one room to another which took the best part of a day as well as lots of hammering, drilling, chiseling, etc.

I've also spent a day working on my car as well as another with my parents taking in a fairly long walk.

The DIY day caused my knee to flare up again :( It's nearly settled down again. I'm going to try to get out on my bike tomorrow to see how it reacts. As I've said before, my knee is now my biggest cause for concern. Although, cycling doesn't seem to do it much harm.

After the event I'm going to have to give it a good rest and work on some stretches and strength building. Otherwise it'll be back to the hospital :(

No comments:

Post a Comment