I got a few more light training rides in with my young son. He only learnt to ride his bike a few weeks ago but wants to go out every day. We've been out for an hour or so a day over the last weekend.
Since returning to work yesterday, I've done a 30 minute session in the gym last night and my standard 15 mile training loop this morning. I plan to continue this for the rest of the week.
I hope to get a couple of hours in on Sunday then wind down next week for the event.
My knee's holding up OK although is definately not a strong as the other. I'm icing after each session and so far have not had much swelling. A rest next week should help it settle down.
It's getting really close now but I now have a tent and all the equipment I need. I'm struggling to get roof bars at the moment though :(
No comments:
Post a Comment