Monday, May 16, 2011

How it ended

Aaron's lap was the last for the team. There wasn't time for me to do another and to be honest I'd done more than I'd expected based on the training I'd put in and was happy my knee had held out.

The course was longer than before and was much tougher. My body and my bike had taken a lot of abuse. I'd ridden just under 8 hours with only about 1 hours sleep.

We packed up and left about midday. It took about 5 1/2 hours to get home including a quick food stop and a 30 minute power nap at Reading services.

Photo's and more info to follow as the Blogpress app I'm using errors when uploading images :(

If you haven't done so already then please sponsor me here

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GaryKilby

or in person.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment