Had a clear drive down but forgot how far it was !!
Usually I pick up Aaron on the way which breaks up the journey but we've just done 4 hours straight with a 10 minute fuel stop arriving at 23:45 :(
No time for beer and curry this year!
The B&B seems find but am still wired from the drive. Plan to get up at 6:45 for breakfast. We would have preferred a nice long sleep in preparation. Still we can sleep properly Sunday night :(
On the plus side it's not raining and we've got 24 hours of mountain biking and camping in front of us tomorrow. Plus we hope to raise a shed load of money for a good cause along the way.
Thanks to everyone who's sponsored me and here's the link for anyone who wants to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GaryKilby
If I can get a signal then I hope to post updates over the weekend. In the mean time it's 00:30 so goodnight !
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment