Firstly, my back has nearly settled down. I'm not sure if the exercise is helping or not but it doesn't seem to be doing any harm.
I feel pretty strong riding at the moment . Certainly stronger than I'd expected to be after not riding much for 7 months or so until last week and not exercising since October.
Still carrying more weight than I'd like but I'm trying to cut down on the junk and the training should help.
Richmond Park was a busy day for bikes today. Lots of roadies out and about. I got swallowed up by a mini peloton of about 20 riders today. I managed to stay within shouting distance of them ..................... for about 15 second, if I shouted really loud :(
Seriously though, my pace has got noticably faster even in the last few weeks. So the signs are promising. Endurance riding is about distance and time in the saddle rather than speed though so I need to train right.
More training in the morning if I get up early enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment