Today I only over slept by 15 minutes which based on last week is pretty good. I was on the road just before 7am.
The weather first thing in West London was bloody freezing. A thick frost was on the cars and within 10 minutes my face and ears were very painful. I should have brought down my beanie. I'm going to head off to Tesco later to get another one.
The ride was really good. The roads were relatively quiet. I've adapted the loop so that I don't have to touch the South Circular and other main roads around Kew. This was much safer and less stressful.
Scenery was great. I'll get some snaps up over the next few days.
The loop took about an hour today which is about right for the first few weeks. I can extend this easily by mixing up the routes through Richmond Park.
All in all it was a good session. I'm taking it easy at the moment as my back still aches a bit. I felt pretty strong when I got back so should be able to up the pace a bit next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment