The frame is a Ritchey steel frame I got cheap off eBay ages ago.
The forks are rigid triple butted aluminium Mosso's. Another eBay bargain. I bought these with my heart rather than my head. They're super light but being aluminium have no flex so make for a very firm ride.
Tyres are 1.9" slicks back and front. Fast rolling but with enough bounce to smooth out the ride a bit.
I've fitted a new Alivio groupset as all the old components were worn out after 15 years of abuse on an old frame. Not top draw but plenty good enough for what I want and not too shiny so reduces it's desriability with the local tea leaves.
The seat is super light and thin. Bought it years ago cos it looked cool and had good comfort ratings. Still not sure on the latter but I've got used to it.
The rack is a quick release post clamp model by Topeak as the frame has no bosses. It's a top quality rack that does what it says on the tin.
I've added a top tube bag for stuff I want easy access to like phone, keys, wallet, food, etc. I'll use this on my Boardman for CLIC24 too as it's really useful.
The rest of the stuff is a mixture of bits and pieces from my old builds that are dependable and do the job.
I really need to fix the pedals. Hopefully I'll get time and energy one night this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment