Well today I struck gold on the first outing. About 15 minutes or so away is the Royal Richmond Park.
It's not huge but it'll be fine for my needs. It's got a few hills, the traffic is relatively light and it has a low speed limit throughout.
It has literally hundreds of deer and other wildlife to relieve the boredom.
I should be able to build in a loop that allows me to spend 45 minutes or so in the park with the minimum amount of adrenalin fuelled traffic dodgy each end.
On the downside, I've spent too much time sitting in rubbish chairs at rubbish desks over the last few weeks and my back's killing me. Must be my age!! So I've got to take it even easier than I would like to start with to let it settle down.
I hate getting old :(
No comments:
Post a Comment